Planning a leisure or business trip to Georgia? If you are not a citizen of or a permanent resident in Georgia and are looking for travel insurance, covering COVID-19 related services, then this is the policy for you!
The unexpected health problems resulted from injury or sickness during your stay is one of the most unpleasant problems you may encounter when traveling to a foreign country.
For just 1.5 Euros a day you can insure your trip to Georgia.
Travel insurance will cover the potential out-of-pocket expenses that can result from an accidental injury, sickness or illness during your stay in Georgia.
- COVID-19 Related Services
- Emergency Outpatient Care
- Emergency Hospital Treatment
- Emergency Dental Treatment
Total Insurance limit: 50,000 EURO
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN INSURANCE ACCIDENT
In case of an (accident) – injury or sickness, please call us at a hotline: +995 32 2 505 222 or at +995 32 2 42 22 22 no later than 24 hours after the accident. Our Insurer Assistance Service will answer your questions, will ensure that your claim is quickly and fairly dealt and will help you receive the needed medical care from a relevant medical service provider.
You can apply for travel insurance or you can buy the policy for someone else, directly from the website, in less than 1 min.
Steps to take:
- Press the button BUY.
- Enter the start date and end date of your trip.
- Enter your personal details.
You will receive the policy directly via email. Your insurance policy will be activated as soon as you pay the insurance premium.
- You should purchase (register) travel insurance policy before you arrive in Georgia
- Your travel is covered only within the territory of Georgia
- This insurance cannot be purchased by the citizens or residents of Georgia or the EU.
For further information, check out the link of full terms. In case of any questions please, contact us via online chat.